Let’s help you get the cheapest car insurance for high school students, college students, and anyone in between. The first thing that people think about young drivers is they can’t get a good rate this is not the case. More times than not as long as they have a good GPA and other a couple other things they can get a great rate but usually have to settle with the smallest amount of coverage possible. Young drivers are 5-7 times more likely to get into a car accident which is what you need coverage for.
This is about the Cheapest
- Safe older car? (Less cost of it get’s totaled, sometimes the increased metal and weight causing far worse accidents in turn raising your rates.
- Gpa Above 3.0? This is incredibly important because it shows you care about your education and are not what car insurance companies consider “reckless.”
- Family insurance plan gives families teens better rates.
- Multiple Car(s) or drivers are discounts.
- Safe driving is a huge discount.
- Adding security devices to your car is a nice discount.
- Getting multiple types of insurance is a discount.
- Teen drivers get a discount if they do drivers Education.
These are some of the many ways you can save even if you have a young driver. Remember though you need to make sure they drive the speed limit and safely because once they get into an accident even a minor one their premiums will sky rocket. Also if they have their own car keep the miles they drive as low as possible less time on the road less risk and cheaper rates.
More Info & Tricks